Caution tags are used to indicate that potentially hazardous situations exist, and could cause minor to moderate injuries. (Caution tags should not be used when there is a possibility of death or severe injury.) Keep your employees safe with Lomont IMT's durable, plastic caution safety tags. Our in-mold technology capitalizes on the advanced properties of plastic materials in the molding process for maximum durability and product life.
Caution Tag Features:
- Graphics permanently embedded/fused to plastic substrate through In-Mold Technology
- Abrasive, salt water, steam & chemical resistant
- Water Proof
- High visibility yellow and black
- Tag header clearly reads "Caution"
- Meets or exceeds ASTM and OSHA requirements
- UV rated
- Multiple, reusable features
- Can be manufactured for metal and x-ray detection