Chemical Safety Tags
Most sanitizing and chemical environments have serious problems associated with deterioration of regulatory safety tags & signs. This problem has been eliminated by Lomont IMT’s patented in mold process. The in mold construction has been thoroughly tested and field evaluated to give you a product that meets or exceeds all national safety requirements. Made with high visibility colors in both stock and custom configurations; you can be assured that the advanced properties of this process will give you the properties you are looking for in all extreme environments. Contact us today and receive your free sample kit with information on how you can get started.
- Chemical Safety Tags come in 3 styles of 3” x 5” to fit your particular application (see styles below)
- All of our products can be manufactured to give you metal & x-ray characteristics that will benefit your hazardous control programs.
- Your return on investment is enhanced by our competitive pricing on custom or stock products.
Contact us or your distributor today and see how we can help you overcome your deterioration problems.
or call 800-776-0380.
Chemical Safety Tag Features
- Abrasive & Chemical Resistant
- Water proof, Salt Water and Steam Resistant
- UV Rated
- High Visibility Colors
- Meets or exceeds ASTM and OSHA sign requirements
- Multiple, reusable features
For more information regarding all our chemical safety tags, contact us. Order online or call us at 1-800-776-0380 to place your order for any of our world-class ASTM and OSHA approved safety products.
All of the Lomont IMT signs and tags can be manufactured for metal and x-ray detection. Using state of the art technology, Lomont will build your visual marking systems to be fully in compliance with your detection program.
Lomont IMT are manufactured using the latest advantages of Injection molding and in-mold design to provide you a sign with the durability of steel and the weight of plastic.
- Made in the USA
- Patent pending
- Saves time and money
- Reusable / portable
- Prevents accidents and injuries
- Prevents OSHA citations
-----back to top -----