Don't take risks. Keep workers safe and equipment secure with plastic danger tags from Lomont IMT. Safety tags with "Danger" headers are used to indicate that an immediate hazard exists which could cause death or serious injury. In-Mold technology utilizes robotics and a patent pending method that capitalizes on the advanced properties of plastic materials in the molding process.
Danger Tag Features:
- Graphics permanently embedded/fused to substrate through In-Mold Technology
- Abrasive, salt water, steam & chemical resistant
- Water proof
- High visibility white, black and red
- Header clearly marked "Danger"
- Meets or exceeds ASTM and OSHA requirements
- UV rated
- Multiple, reusable features
- Can be manufactured for metal and x-ray detection