Rebar Chairs for Highway/Road Construction
Lomont IMT offers durable, high strength plastic rebar chairs that provide concrete paving support for highway and road construction projects. Our rebar support chairs are reliable and easy to use—rebar rod snaps easily into the clip at the top of the chair, while a round base provides stability and prevents punctures and sinking.
Our sturdy plastic rebar chairs can be used for at grade or precast applications. They are non-conductive, making them ideal for use in bridge decks and similar construction applications.
Features & Benefits of Lomont IMT Rebar Chairs
- Made from durable, non-corrosive, injection molded polypropylene
- Sizes available to fit #3 through #6 rebar rod or post-tension cable
- Available in 4”, 4.5”, 5”, 5.5”, 6” and 7” heights
- Saves time with fast and easy installation—rod or cable simply snaps into place
- Wide, round base provides stability and support on a variety of surfaces, and prevents punctures and sinking
- Eliminates the need for wire tying
- Non-conductive—perfect for bridge decks and similar applications
Made in the U.S.A. at our facility in Mount Pleasant, Iowa
Durable, Reliable Concrete Paving Support
Advanced injection molding technology ensures precision and repeatability, so every piece will fit and perform exactly like the last. Quality, non-corrosive polypropylene material provides durability and toughness, with just the right amount of flexibility for easy rebar installation.
Available in several different clip sizes to accommodate #3 through #6 rebar rod or post-tension cable. Various heights are available to meet your needs, from 4” through 7”.
View our rebar support chair selection below to find the right option for your road construction needs. See individual product listings for further information and information.