Lomont IMT’s patented in mold technology can create a wide variety of utility signs, some of which include:
- Underground utility signs – Underground utility signs are manufactured from strong fiberglass-reinforced composite materials, Underground utility signs provide strength and flexibility regardless of temperature.
- Buried cable signs – Buried cable signs are perfect for alerting employees and contractors to the presence of buried electric and fiber optic cables. Buried cable signs benefit from bright graphics and bold lettering
- Natural gas signs – A natural gas sign provides an accurate and colorful warning of a natural gas line below the surface of the soil.
- Cable utility markers – A cable utility marker provides a warning to any potential diggers that there is buried cable below the surface of the soil.
- And many more
Our utility signs are tough enough for any type of work you encounter—whether underground, road, or pole. Our Utility signs are chemical and weather resistant, OHSA and ANSI compliant, and backed by Lomont’s professional quality and expertise. At Lomont, we’ve got a utility sign to cover all your accident prevention needs.
Contact us for more information on our custom utility signs, or call 1-800-776-0380 to place an order for any of our utility signs or ground disc makers.
Ground Disk Markers
Ground disk markers make it possible to clearly identify vulnerable underground objects. Ground disk markers are made of long-lasting and damage-resistant plastic, they are perfect for urban, high-traffic, or other locations where posts and signs can’t be used. Ground disk markers can be walked on, driven over, or mowed over. They help you quickly locate buried drops, stub ends, valves, hand holes, manholes, test stations and many other types of objects.
Ground Disk Marker Features & Benefits
Ground disk markers provide a bevy of beneficial features, some of which include:
- Solid injection molded
- Polypropylene material
- Solvent, corrosion & chemical resistant
- Graffiti proof
- Tough flexible disk marker
- Easy to install
- Will not rust
- Zero profile
- Permanent legend thru innovative technology
- Extreme temperature stability
- Fade Resistant - UV Rated 7-10 Years Indoor/Outdoor durability
Test Equipment: QUV Accelerated Weathering Tester
Cycle: 4 hours UV @ 50C (122F), 4 hours Condensation @ 40C (104F)
Guide: 350 hours = 1 year accelerated. (this is a guide due to every part of the country is different)
Results: Achieved 4000 hours using the QUV Accelerated Weathering Tester. = approx 7-10 years outdoor durable.
All the Lomont IMT signs and tags can be manufactured for metal and x-ray detection. Using state of the art technology, Lomont will build your visual marking systems to be fully in compliance with your detection program.
|P/N#||Size & Description|
|10" X 14" WARNING: GAS PIPELINE
12" X 18" WARNING: GAS PIPELINE
12" NATURAL GAS PIPELINE
10" X 14" CAUTION: GAS PIPELINE: Municipal Utilities Department
12" X 18" CAUTION: GAS PIPELINE: Municipal Utilities Department
12" PETROLEUM PIPELINE
10" X 14" CAUTION: GAS PIPELINE
12" X 18 " CAUTION: GAS PIPELINE
10" X 7" CAUTION: WATER LINE
14" X 10 " CAUTION: WATER LINE
10" X 14" WARNING: BURIED WATER LINE
10" X 14" WARNING: BURIED SEWER LINE
12" X 15" WARNING: UNDERGROUND ELECTRIC CABLE
10" X 14" UNDERGROUND HIGH VOLTAGE CABLE
12" X 18" UNDERGROUND HIGH VOLTAGE CABLE
10" X 7" CAUTION: UNDERGROUND POWER CABLE
14" X 10" CAUTION: UNDERGROUND POWER CABLE
12" X 9" WARNING: FIBER OPTICS CABLE
4" X 12" CAUTION: BURIED CABLE
12" X 4" CABLE ROUTE
12" X 9" WARNING: UNDERGROUND CABLE
Ground Disc Makers
Contact Lomont Today!
Contact us for more information on our custom utility signs, or request a quote today.